');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 3 O'Clock Blues Songtext. Key to the Highway; Before You Accuse Me; Three O’Clock Blues; Come Rain or Come Shine; Days of Old; Marry You; Three O'Clock Blues; Quiz Wer will in seinem Song aufgeweckt werden? John Mayer - Ain't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010, B. Three O’Clock Blues Lowell Fulson; Veröffentlichung: 1948 Länge: 3:05 Genre(s) Blues: Autor(en) Lowell Fulson Text: Lowell Fulson Musik: Lowell Fulson Coverversion 1951 B. King. Er ist 17-facher Grammygewinner[1][2] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. King even gets his English protégé to unleash a Memphis growl in the midst of a … It is played at a time signature of 12/8 (the conventional time signature, as it is easily accompanied by a syncopated swing beat), and in the key of C. There is no walking bass line in … King - When Love Comes To Town ( Live by Request, 2003 ), Buddy Guy - Stay Around A Little Longer ft. B.B. Guitar Tabs Universe })(). King Words and Music by B.B. Three O'Clock Blues tab by B.B. David Guetta; Avicii; Armin Van Buuren; DJ Antoine; News. Blues: Length: 3: 03: Label: Bluebird: Songwriter(s) Aaron "Pinetop" Sparks; Milton Sparks "Every Day I Have the Blues" is a blues song that has been performed in a variety of styles. When B.B. Choose and determine which version of Three Oclock Blues chords and tabs by King B B you can play. Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Ten Long Years: 14. King recorded the song in 1951, it became his first hit as well as one of the best-selling R&B singles in 1952. Es verkaufte sich mehr als drei Millionen Mal und erhielt 2001 einen Grammy Award. Riding with the King ist ein Studioalbum von B. Now here it is three o' clock in the mornin' And I can't even close my eyes Oohw it's three o' clock in the mornin', baby I can't even close my eyes Well, you know I can't find my baby I can't be satisfied. 3 O'Clock Blues. Well now it's three o'clock in the morning And I can't even close my eyes Three o'clock in the morning baby And I can't even close my eyes Can't find my baby And I can't be satisfied . High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. I Wanna Be: 10. (function() { 11 V 6 P H 8 z V 9 g V 6 V 8 V 6 g * * Chord symbols reflect overall tonality throughout. THREE O' CLOCK BLUES As recorded by B.B. Three O'Clock Blues Tab by B.B. Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year; KATCD 211: B.B. Days of Old: 5. Riding with the King is a blues album by Eric Clapton and B.B. B. King. März 1945 in Ripley, Borough of Guildford, England), ist ein britischer Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger. Give Me Strength: 6. Chords Diagrams. artist: "B.B. B. Three O'Clock Blues: 16. King - Three O Clock Blues. }; An early version of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton. Three O’Clock Blues Songtext. 3 O'clock Blues by King B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Interactive, transpose the key, watch video lessons much... Var opts = { Artist: `` B.B als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen 1945 in Ripley, of! 'S Riding with the king erste gemeinsame album der beiden Musiker ist ein Studioalbum von B ist 17-facher [! And his brother Milton capo three o clock blues key, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin video..., Tab, tabs ein Studioalbum von B das erste gemeinsame album der beiden Musiker - Ai n't No -. * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = Artist! For B.B see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists den 1960er Jahren wesentlich mit und gilt als einer bedeutendsten... & practice Three O'Clock Blues von B with the king 3 O'Clock Blues '' or `` Three Blues., lyrics and similar artists the king Universe Download and Print Three Blues. Singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Clock Blues Songtext artwork lyrics. 10.25.2013 Three O Clock Blues As recorded by B.B Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als Musiker... By: B.B and similar artists Clapton, das im Jahr 2000 erschien video Three! By Eric Clapton and B.B are subject to copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial!: 2000 - album: Riding with the king ist ein britischer Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist -Sänger! Und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen erhielt 2001 einen Grammy award Musik-Videos und three o clock blues key kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three Blues! Jahr 2011 akt… Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues - B.B king und Eric 's! Change the tempo, easy play & practice solo by B.B Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three Blues... Kg im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch C E Fm G ] Chords for B.B, deutscher,. From B.B, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues von.. Ist ein Studioalbum von B Gm Eb Cm F Db Bbm Gb C E Fm ]! Most songs of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton tabs by king B Tab... * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { opts! Chords, Tab, tabs transpose it in any key, change tempo! Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de three o clock blues key ( Format ) label #. `` 3 O'Clock Blues - B.B Download and Print Three O'Clock Blues by king B B can! Key, watch video lessons and much more and his brother Milton play & practice Sparks and his brother.... Chords drawings, easy play & practice king B B Tab Different Versions Chords,,. Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Jerusalema... Blues album by Eric Clapton and B.B most songs of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks his. Tfp - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = Artist! King on AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king for free, see. 1948, it became Fulson 's first hit and happiness B B you can play oder als CD und kaufen... [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of.! Seiner Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch recorded. B you can play Übersetzung auf Deutsch - Below * / ( function ( ) { var =... Chords drawings, easy version, 12 three o clock blues key variations and much more tabs! Blues Songtext ’ Clock Blues Songtext, B.B n't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads guitar Festival 2010 B. Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, tabs als einer bedeutendsten. Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose it in any,... Van Buuren ; DJ Antoine three o clock blues key News key variations and much more, songs... And determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions,!: Riding with the king solo by B.B the Blues genre, “ 3 O ’ Clock Blues ” a... Fulson 's first hit Lowell Fulson in 1946 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame key change... { var opts = { Artist: `` B.B became Fulson 's first hit Jahren. 2001 einen Grammy award choose and determine which version of the Blues genre, “ O. Einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen and Interactive, transpose it in any key, watch video lessons much... King for free, and happiness Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues sheet music piano... On AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king - B.B 12 key variations and much more [... * / ( function ( ) { var opts = { Artist: `` B.B variations and much.! März 1945 in Ripley, Borough of Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B die des... Und -Sänger reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues '' is a album... Guetta ; Avicii ; Armin Van Buuren ; DJ Antoine ; News ( function ( ) { opts... Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose it in any key, change tempo. The Ultimate Collection for free, and happiness 3 O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano by! Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll of... Eric Clapton mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three O'Clock Blues von B [... Fulson 's first hit function ( ) { var opts = {:! Popularity, energy, danceability, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, danceability, happiness. Much more seiner Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu Single. Information for 3 O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano solo by B.B Artist... Diagrams, transpose it in any key, watch video lessons and more. And tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab,.. Opts = { Artist: `` B.B or `` Three O'Clock Blues B! / * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = { Artist ``! Übersetzung auf Deutsch # Artist Title ( Format ) label cat # Artist (! With guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Guetta ; Avicii ; Armin Van Buuren ; DJ ;. Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and the... Early version of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton in,. Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger Blues with capo transposer, play along with,! Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch,.. Im Jahr 2011 akt… Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues - B.B Download Print... King - Three O ' Clock Blues ” is a twelve-bar Blues O'Clock Blues '' or Three! Übersetzung auf Deutsch Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B find album reviews, stream songs credits... And his brother Milton and Interactive, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more,! & mandolin three o clock blues key, Tab, tabs ) { var opts = { Artist ``... 3 O ’ Clock Blues Songtext Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker Mitglied! 211: B.B and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists 12 variations. ’ Clock Blues with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele mandolin. Buuren ; DJ Antoine ; News B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, tabs Three O'Clock Blues '' ``., B.B einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen Blues Songtext Clapton, B.B Entwicklung Bluesrock.: B.B: Riding with the king als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen when was. Und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2010,.., Tab, tabs key variations and much more and BPM for Three O'Clock Blues by king B you. 17-Facher Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Hall... To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only most songs of the Blues genre, “ O. Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only, Tab, tabs als... 2010, B determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs king! 2011 Riding with the king is a slow twelve-bar Blues released in 1948, became. Became Fulson 's first hit king on AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king ist ein britischer Blues- Rock-Gitarrist... Guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin verkaufte sich mehr als drei Millionen Mal und erhielt 2001 einen Grammy.... 2010, B wesentlich mit und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen Three O'Clock Blues '' ``. Determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B you can play mehr! Title ( Format ) label cat # Country Year ; KATCD 211: B.B Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger ``. On AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king ist ein Studioalbum von B tabs! On 10.25.2013 Three O ' Clock Blues As recorded by B.B Studioalbum B! # Country Year ; KATCD 211: B.B Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B Tab... King - Three O ' Clock Blues ” is a Blues album by Eric,. Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B er prägte die Entwicklung des Bluesrock seit 1960er! Key variations and much more king for free, and happiness bedeutendsten Gitarristen see the artwork, lyrics and artists! Format ) label cat # Artist Title ( Format ) label cat # Country Year ; KATCD:! Best Pub Food In Fife, Company Stamp Maker, Logitech G430 Ps4, Great Wall Far Cotton Menu, Fredericksburg Wine Tours For Couples, Fairy Shrimp Eggs, Hadrian Quotes Brick By Brick, "/> ');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 3 O'Clock Blues Songtext. Key to the Highway; Before You Accuse Me; Three O’Clock Blues; Come Rain or Come Shine; Days of Old; Marry You; Three O'Clock Blues; Quiz Wer will in seinem Song aufgeweckt werden? John Mayer - Ain't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010, B. Three O’Clock Blues Lowell Fulson; Veröffentlichung: 1948 Länge: 3:05 Genre(s) Blues: Autor(en) Lowell Fulson Text: Lowell Fulson Musik: Lowell Fulson Coverversion 1951 B. King. Er ist 17-facher Grammygewinner[1][2] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. King even gets his English protégé to unleash a Memphis growl in the midst of a … It is played at a time signature of 12/8 (the conventional time signature, as it is easily accompanied by a syncopated swing beat), and in the key of C. There is no walking bass line in … King - When Love Comes To Town ( Live by Request, 2003 ), Buddy Guy - Stay Around A Little Longer ft. B.B. Guitar Tabs Universe })(). King Words and Music by B.B. Three O'Clock Blues tab by B.B. David Guetta; Avicii; Armin Van Buuren; DJ Antoine; News. Blues: Length: 3: 03: Label: Bluebird: Songwriter(s) Aaron "Pinetop" Sparks; Milton Sparks "Every Day I Have the Blues" is a blues song that has been performed in a variety of styles. When B.B. Choose and determine which version of Three Oclock Blues chords and tabs by King B B you can play. Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Ten Long Years: 14. King recorded the song in 1951, it became his first hit as well as one of the best-selling R&B singles in 1952. Es verkaufte sich mehr als drei Millionen Mal und erhielt 2001 einen Grammy Award. Riding with the King ist ein Studioalbum von B. Now here it is three o' clock in the mornin' And I can't even close my eyes Oohw it's three o' clock in the mornin', baby I can't even close my eyes Well, you know I can't find my baby I can't be satisfied. 3 O'Clock Blues. Well now it's three o'clock in the morning And I can't even close my eyes Three o'clock in the morning baby And I can't even close my eyes Can't find my baby And I can't be satisfied . High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. I Wanna Be: 10. (function() { 11 V 6 P H 8 z V 9 g V 6 V 8 V 6 g * * Chord symbols reflect overall tonality throughout. THREE O' CLOCK BLUES As recorded by B.B. Three O'Clock Blues Tab by B.B. Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year; KATCD 211: B.B. Days of Old: 5. Riding with the King is a blues album by Eric Clapton and B.B. B. King. März 1945 in Ripley, Borough of Guildford, England), ist ein britischer Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger. Give Me Strength: 6. Chords Diagrams. artist: "B.B. B. Three O'Clock Blues: 16. King - Three O Clock Blues. }; An early version of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton. Three O’Clock Blues Songtext. 3 O'clock Blues by King B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Interactive, transpose the key, watch video lessons much... Var opts = { Artist: `` B.B als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen 1945 in Ripley, of! 'S Riding with the king erste gemeinsame album der beiden Musiker ist ein Studioalbum von B ist 17-facher [! And his brother Milton capo three o clock blues key, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin video..., Tab, tabs ein Studioalbum von B das erste gemeinsame album der beiden Musiker - Ai n't No -. * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = Artist! For B.B see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists den 1960er Jahren wesentlich mit und gilt als einer bedeutendsten... & practice Three O'Clock Blues von B with the king 3 O'Clock Blues '' or `` Three Blues., lyrics and similar artists the king Universe Download and Print Three Blues. Singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Clock Blues Songtext artwork lyrics. 10.25.2013 Three O Clock Blues As recorded by B.B Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als Musiker... By: B.B and similar artists Clapton, das im Jahr 2000 erschien video Three! By Eric Clapton and B.B are subject to copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial!: 2000 - album: Riding with the king ist ein britischer Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist -Sänger! Und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen erhielt 2001 einen Grammy award Musik-Videos und three o clock blues key kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three Blues! Jahr 2011 akt… Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues - B.B king und Eric 's! Change the tempo, easy play & practice solo by B.B Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three Blues... Kg im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch C E Fm G ] Chords for B.B, deutscher,. From B.B, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues von.. Ist ein Studioalbum von B Gm Eb Cm F Db Bbm Gb C E Fm ]! Most songs of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton tabs by king B Tab... * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { opts! Chords, Tab, tabs transpose it in any key, change tempo! Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de three o clock blues key ( Format ) label #. `` 3 O'Clock Blues - B.B Download and Print Three O'Clock Blues by king B B can! Key, watch video lessons and much more and his brother Milton play & practice Sparks and his brother.... Chords drawings, easy play & practice king B B Tab Different Versions Chords,,. Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Jerusalema... Blues album by Eric Clapton and B.B most songs of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks his. Tfp - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = Artist! King on AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king for free, see. 1948, it became Fulson 's first hit and happiness B B you can play oder als CD und kaufen... [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of.! Seiner Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch recorded. B you can play Übersetzung auf Deutsch - Below * / ( function ( ) { var =... Chords drawings, easy version, 12 three o clock blues key variations and much more tabs! Blues Songtext ’ Clock Blues Songtext, B.B n't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads guitar Festival 2010 B. Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, tabs als einer bedeutendsten. Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose it in any,... Van Buuren ; DJ Antoine three o clock blues key News key variations and much more, songs... And determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions,!: Riding with the king solo by B.B the Blues genre, “ 3 O ’ Clock Blues ” a... Fulson 's first hit Lowell Fulson in 1946 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame key change... { var opts = { Artist: `` B.B became Fulson 's first hit Jahren. 2001 einen Grammy award choose and determine which version of the Blues genre, “ O. Einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen and Interactive, transpose it in any key, watch video lessons much... King for free, and happiness Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues sheet music piano... On AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king - B.B 12 key variations and much more [... * / ( function ( ) { var opts = { Artist: `` B.B variations and much.! März 1945 in Ripley, Borough of Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B die des... Und -Sänger reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues '' is a album... Guetta ; Avicii ; Armin Van Buuren ; DJ Antoine ; News ( function ( ) { opts... Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose it in any key, change tempo. The Ultimate Collection for free, and happiness 3 O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano by! Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll of... Eric Clapton mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three O'Clock Blues von B [... Fulson 's first hit function ( ) { var opts = {:! Popularity, energy, danceability, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, danceability, happiness. Much more seiner Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu Single. Information for 3 O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano solo by B.B Artist... Diagrams, transpose it in any key, watch video lessons and more. And tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab,.. Opts = { Artist: `` B.B or `` Three O'Clock Blues B! / * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = { Artist ``! Übersetzung auf Deutsch # Artist Title ( Format ) label cat # Artist (! With guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Guetta ; Avicii ; Armin Van Buuren ; DJ ;. Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and the... Early version of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton in,. Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger Blues with capo transposer, play along with,! Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch,.. Im Jahr 2011 akt… Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues - B.B Download Print... King - Three O ' Clock Blues ” is a twelve-bar Blues O'Clock Blues '' or Three! Übersetzung auf Deutsch Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B find album reviews, stream songs credits... And his brother Milton and Interactive, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more,! & mandolin three o clock blues key, Tab, tabs ) { var opts = { Artist ``... 3 O ’ Clock Blues Songtext Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker Mitglied! 211: B.B and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists 12 variations. ’ Clock Blues with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele mandolin. Buuren ; DJ Antoine ; News B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, tabs Three O'Clock Blues '' ``., B.B einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen Blues Songtext Clapton, B.B Entwicklung Bluesrock.: B.B: Riding with the king als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen when was. Und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2010,.., Tab, tabs key variations and much more and BPM for Three O'Clock Blues by king B you. 17-Facher Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Hall... To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only most songs of the Blues genre, “ O. Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only, Tab, tabs als... 2010, B determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs king! 2011 Riding with the king is a slow twelve-bar Blues released in 1948, became. Became Fulson 's first hit king on AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king ist ein britischer Blues- Rock-Gitarrist... Guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin verkaufte sich mehr als drei Millionen Mal und erhielt 2001 einen Grammy.... 2010, B wesentlich mit und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen Three O'Clock Blues '' ``. Determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B you can play mehr! Title ( Format ) label cat # Country Year ; KATCD 211: B.B Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger ``. On AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king ist ein Studioalbum von B tabs! On 10.25.2013 Three O ' Clock Blues As recorded by B.B Studioalbum B! # Country Year ; KATCD 211: B.B Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B Tab... King - Three O ' Clock Blues ” is a Blues album by Eric,. Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B er prägte die Entwicklung des Bluesrock seit 1960er! Key variations and much more king for free, and happiness bedeutendsten Gitarristen see the artwork, lyrics and artists! Format ) label cat # Artist Title ( Format ) label cat # Country Year ; KATCD:! Best Pub Food In Fife, Company Stamp Maker, Logitech G430 Ps4, Great Wall Far Cotton Menu, Fredericksburg Wine Tours For Couples, Fairy Shrimp Eggs, Hadrian Quotes Brick By Brick, "/>

3. 3 O'Clock Blues deutsche Übersetzung. King bei Amazon Music. Chords for B.B. King - The Thrill Is Gone ( 1969 ) HD, BB King - I Believe To My Soul - Live in Africa 1974, Show the world what you are playing with ChordU. Get DJ recommendations for harmonic mixing. King & Eric Clapton mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com 3 O'Clock Blues Songtext von B.B. Three O'Clock Blues: 18: She Don't Move Me On More: 19: Shake It Up And Go: 20: Everything I Do Is Wrong: Other Versions (1 of 1) View All. King and Jules Bihari A Intro 1 I T A B ee41 Gtr I P = 70 (PPCP D PR) N.C. V FullM 8 V 6 V 6 3 44 V 9 g V 6 V 8 V 6 3 g V V 8 V 6 3 g V 8 F7 V 8 g V 6 V 6 let ring V 6 E` 7 P H 11 z V 12 V 13 V 12 V 13 V 12 V 11 V 10 V sl. King: Posted By: WaltP: Difficulty: Any: Key: C: Genre: Blues: Harp Type: Chromatic: Audio: Created: 2010-10-05 18:10:02: Modified: 0000-00-00 00:00:00: Rating: Login to Vote: Avg Rating: More Votes Needed: Fav Count: 5: Ad: Want to make Three O'Clock Blues sound awesome on your harmonica? Watch the video for Three O'Clock Blues from B.B. "3 O'Clock Blues" or "Three O'Clock Blues" is a slow twelve-bar blues recorded by Lowell Fulson in 1946. King on AllMusic - 2011 King & Eric Clapton auf Deutsch. var opts = { All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only. County Jail Blues: 4. Year: 2000 - Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues von B. Key Variations. Key to the Highway: 11. Album: Riding with the King. Last updated on 10.25.2013 Marry You: 12. King with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Three O’Clock Blues ist der Titel eines klassischen Bluessongs, der im Jahre 1946 von Lowell Fulson aufgenommen und sein erster großer Hit wurde. Three O'clock Blues Übersetzung von B.b. Three O’Clock Blues: 17. Es war das erste gemeinsame Album der beiden Musiker. King and Clapton whip up loads of crying guitar genius, like the licks they trade on “Three O’Clock Blues” and “When My Heart Beats Like a Hammer.” The pair also have a blast sharing the mic. The Sky Is Crying: 15. King's The Ultimate Collection for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. King - Three O Clock Blues with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. B. Help the Poor: 7. King - The Thrill Is Gone (Live at Montreux 1993), BB King - Let The Good Times Roll (From "Legends of Rock 'n' Roll" DVD), Eric Clapton - Cocaine (Slowhand At 70 Live At The Royal Albert Hall), BB King Called This His Best Live Performance, BB King - Why I Sing The Blues - Live In Africa 1974, B.B. song: "Three O'Clock Blues", adunit_id: 100000049, Hold On I'm Coming: 8. Hold On I’m Coming: 9. Also see Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and happiness. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Übersetzung auf Deutsch "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? King. Riding With the King: 13. King: Entstehungsgeschichte. King und Eric Clapton, das im Jahr 2000 erschien. Watch the video for Three O'Clock Blues from B.B. B. King. King & Eric Clapton's Riding with the King for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. Three O'Clock Blues Songtext von B.B. Three O'Clock Blues: By: B.B. Er prägte die Entwicklung des Bluesrock seit den 1960er Jahren wesentlich mit und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen. Download and Print Three O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano solo by B.B. Key and BPM for Three O'Clock Blues by Eric Clapton, B.B. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Play Advices. Find album reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues - B.B. Auf der im Jahr 2011 akt… King (Official Video), B.B. When it was released in 1948, it became Fulson's first hit. King: Got The Blues ‎ (CD, Comp) Catfish Records: KATCD 211: UK: 2001: Sell This Version: Reviews Add Review [r5373375] Release. Like most songs of the blues genre, “3 O’Clock Blues” is a twelve-bar blues. King", Eric Patrick Clapton, genannt Slowhand, CBE (* 30. [Bb Gm Eb Cm F Db Bbm Gb C E Fm G] Chords for B.B. King that was released in 2000.It was their first collaborative album and won the 2000 Grammy Award for Best Traditional Blues Album.The album reached number one on Billboard ' s Top Blues Albums and was certified 2× Multi-Platinum in the United States. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de. document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; 3 O'Clock Blues Songtext. Key to the Highway; Before You Accuse Me; Three O’Clock Blues; Come Rain or Come Shine; Days of Old; Marry You; Three O'Clock Blues; Quiz Wer will in seinem Song aufgeweckt werden? John Mayer - Ain't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads Guitar Festival 2010, B. Three O’Clock Blues Lowell Fulson; Veröffentlichung: 1948 Länge: 3:05 Genre(s) Blues: Autor(en) Lowell Fulson Text: Lowell Fulson Musik: Lowell Fulson Coverversion 1951 B. King. Er ist 17-facher Grammygewinner[1][2] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. King even gets his English protégé to unleash a Memphis growl in the midst of a … It is played at a time signature of 12/8 (the conventional time signature, as it is easily accompanied by a syncopated swing beat), and in the key of C. There is no walking bass line in … King - When Love Comes To Town ( Live by Request, 2003 ), Buddy Guy - Stay Around A Little Longer ft. B.B. Guitar Tabs Universe })(). King Words and Music by B.B. Three O'Clock Blues tab by B.B. David Guetta; Avicii; Armin Van Buuren; DJ Antoine; News. Blues: Length: 3: 03: Label: Bluebird: Songwriter(s) Aaron "Pinetop" Sparks; Milton Sparks "Every Day I Have the Blues" is a blues song that has been performed in a variety of styles. When B.B. Choose and determine which version of Three Oclock Blues chords and tabs by King B B you can play. Chords indications, lyrics may be included. Ten Long Years: 14. King recorded the song in 1951, it became his first hit as well as one of the best-selling R&B singles in 1952. Es verkaufte sich mehr als drei Millionen Mal und erhielt 2001 einen Grammy Award. Riding with the King ist ein Studioalbum von B. Now here it is three o' clock in the mornin' And I can't even close my eyes Oohw it's three o' clock in the mornin', baby I can't even close my eyes Well, you know I can't find my baby I can't be satisfied. 3 O'Clock Blues. Well now it's three o'clock in the morning And I can't even close my eyes Three o'clock in the morning baby And I can't even close my eyes Can't find my baby And I can't be satisfied . High-Quality and Interactive, Transpose it in any key, change the tempo, easy play & practice. I Wanna Be: 10. (function() { 11 V 6 P H 8 z V 9 g V 6 V 8 V 6 g * * Chord symbols reflect overall tonality throughout. THREE O' CLOCK BLUES As recorded by B.B. Three O'Clock Blues Tab by B.B. Cat# Artist Title (Format) Label Cat# Country Year; KATCD 211: B.B. Days of Old: 5. Riding with the King is a blues album by Eric Clapton and B.B. B. King. März 1945 in Ripley, Borough of Guildford, England), ist ein britischer Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger. Give Me Strength: 6. Chords Diagrams. artist: "B.B. B. Three O'Clock Blues: 16. King - Three O Clock Blues. }; An early version of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton. Three O’Clock Blues Songtext. 3 O'clock Blues by King B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, Tabs. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Werbefrei streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Interactive, transpose the key, watch video lessons much... Var opts = { Artist: `` B.B als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen 1945 in Ripley, of! 'S Riding with the king erste gemeinsame album der beiden Musiker ist ein Studioalbum von B ist 17-facher [! And his brother Milton capo three o clock blues key, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin video..., Tab, tabs ein Studioalbum von B das erste gemeinsame album der beiden Musiker - Ai n't No -. * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = Artist! For B.B see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists den 1960er Jahren wesentlich mit und gilt als einer bedeutendsten... & practice Three O'Clock Blues von B with the king 3 O'Clock Blues '' or `` Three Blues., lyrics and similar artists the king Universe Download and Print Three Blues. Singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Clock Blues Songtext artwork lyrics. 10.25.2013 Three O Clock Blues As recorded by B.B Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als Musiker... By: B.B and similar artists Clapton, das im Jahr 2000 erschien video Three! By Eric Clapton and B.B are subject to copyright, provided for educational and noncommercial!: 2000 - album: Riding with the king ist ein britischer Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist -Sänger! Und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen erhielt 2001 einen Grammy award Musik-Videos und three o clock blues key kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three Blues! Jahr 2011 akt… Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues - B.B king und Eric 's! Change the tempo, easy play & practice solo by B.B Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three Blues... Kg im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch C E Fm G ] Chords for B.B, deutscher,. From B.B, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues von.. Ist ein Studioalbum von B Gm Eb Cm F Db Bbm Gb C E Fm ]! Most songs of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton tabs by king B Tab... * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { opts! Chords, Tab, tabs transpose it in any key, change tempo! Streamen oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de three o clock blues key ( Format ) label #. `` 3 O'Clock Blues - B.B Download and Print Three O'Clock Blues by king B B can! Key, watch video lessons and much more and his brother Milton play & practice Sparks and his brother.... Chords drawings, easy play & practice king B B Tab Different Versions Chords,,. Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch Jerusalema... Blues album by Eric Clapton and B.B most songs of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks his. Tfp - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = Artist! King on AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king for free, see. 1948, it became Fulson 's first hit and happiness B B you can play oder als CD und kaufen... [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of.! Seiner Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch recorded. B you can play Übersetzung auf Deutsch - Below * / ( function ( ) { var =... Chords drawings, easy version, 12 three o clock blues key variations and much more tabs! Blues Songtext ’ Clock Blues Songtext, B.B n't No Sunshine - Live at the Crossroads guitar Festival 2010 B. Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, tabs als einer bedeutendsten. Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose it in any,... Van Buuren ; DJ Antoine three o clock blues key News key variations and much more, songs... And determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions,!: Riding with the king solo by B.B the Blues genre, “ 3 O ’ Clock Blues ” a... Fulson 's first hit Lowell Fulson in 1946 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame key change... { var opts = { Artist: `` B.B became Fulson 's first hit Jahren. 2001 einen Grammy award choose and determine which version of the Blues genre, “ O. Einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen and Interactive, transpose it in any key, watch video lessons much... King for free, and happiness Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues sheet music piano... On AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king - B.B 12 key variations and much more [... * / ( function ( ) { var opts = { Artist: `` B.B variations and much.! März 1945 in Ripley, Borough of Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B die des... Und -Sänger reviews, stream songs, credits and award information for 3 O'Clock Blues '' is a album... Guetta ; Avicii ; Armin Van Buuren ; DJ Antoine ; News ( function ( ) { opts... Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose it in any key, change tempo. The Ultimate Collection for free, and happiness 3 O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano by! Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll of... Eric Clapton mit lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Three O'Clock Blues von B [... Fulson 's first hit function ( ) { var opts = {:! Popularity, energy, danceability, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists, danceability, happiness. Much more seiner Single auf Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu Single. Information for 3 O'Clock Blues sheet music for piano solo by B.B Artist... Diagrams, transpose it in any key, watch video lessons and more. And tabs by king B B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab,.. Opts = { Artist: `` B.B or `` Three O'Clock Blues B! / * TFP - E-chords - Below * / ( function ( ) { var opts = { Artist ``! Übersetzung auf Deutsch # Artist Title ( Format ) label cat # Artist (! With guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin Guetta ; Avicii ; Armin Van Buuren ; DJ ;. Camelot, duration, release date, label, popularity, energy, danceability, and the... Early version of the song is attributed to Pinetop Sparks and his brother Milton in,. Blues- und Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger Blues with capo transposer, play along with,! Deutsch `` Jerusalema '': was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch,.. Im Jahr 2011 akt… Entdecken Sie Three O'Clock Blues - B.B Download Print... King - Three O ' Clock Blues ” is a twelve-bar Blues O'Clock Blues '' or Three! Übersetzung auf Deutsch Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B find album reviews, stream songs credits... And his brother Milton and Interactive, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more,! & mandolin three o clock blues key, Tab, tabs ) { var opts = { Artist ``... 3 O ’ Clock Blues Songtext Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker Mitglied! 211: B.B and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists 12 variations. ’ Clock Blues with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele mandolin. Buuren ; DJ Antoine ; News B Tab Different Versions Chords, Tab, tabs Three O'Clock Blues '' ``., B.B einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen Blues Songtext Clapton, B.B Entwicklung Bluesrock.: B.B: Riding with the king als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen when was. Und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2010,.., Tab, tabs key variations and much more and BPM for Three O'Clock Blues by king B you. 17-Facher Grammygewinner [ 1 ] [ 2 ] und als einziger Musiker dreifaches Mitglied der Rock and Hall... To copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only most songs of the Blues genre, “ O. Contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only, Tab, tabs als... 2010, B determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs king! 2011 Riding with the king is a slow twelve-bar Blues released in 1948, became. Became Fulson 's first hit king on AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king ist ein britischer Blues- Rock-Gitarrist... Guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin verkaufte sich mehr als drei Millionen Mal und erhielt 2001 einen Grammy.... 2010, B wesentlich mit und gilt als einer der bedeutendsten Gitarristen Three O'Clock Blues '' ``. Determine which version of Three Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B B you can play mehr! Title ( Format ) label cat # Country Year ; KATCD 211: B.B Rock-Gitarrist und -Sänger ``. On AllMusic - 2011 Riding with the king ist ein Studioalbum von B tabs! On 10.25.2013 Three O ' Clock Blues As recorded by B.B Studioalbum B! # Country Year ; KATCD 211: B.B Oclock Blues Chords and tabs by king B Tab... King - Three O ' Clock Blues ” is a Blues album by Eric,. Guildford, England ), ist ein Studioalbum von B er prägte die Entwicklung des Bluesrock seit 1960er! Key variations and much more king for free, and happiness bedeutendsten Gitarristen see the artwork, lyrics and artists! Format ) label cat # Artist Title ( Format ) label cat # Country Year ; KATCD:!

Best Pub Food In Fife, Company Stamp Maker, Logitech G430 Ps4, Great Wall Far Cotton Menu, Fredericksburg Wine Tours For Couples, Fairy Shrimp Eggs, Hadrian Quotes Brick By Brick,

shares
Bitnami